Y e a r    2000
TMOD Navigation & Tracking Services

Y2K Links and Resources

Project Schedule (Steps)

Project Plan

Issues to be Considered


Navigation Software Classification

Code Inspection Reports

Level 1 Test Plan

Test Reports

Status Report to TMOD

Tick!  Tick!!   Tick!!!            And it's NOT about $ anymore!...  Just about the time left!

"The 'Year 2000 Problem' will last well beyond year 2000" - Cliff Kettemborough

"The Y2K problem is that 80% of the problem rely on data and very few companies are doing anything about fixing it; most of companies try to 'fix' the code (the other 20% of the problem) that deals with that data."

Regarding the pages posted to this WWW area contact Cliff Kettemborough at

Last updated: 01/26/99